English / 中文

About us

Anny McLeod

Anny came to New Zealand as an international student more than 10 years ago. After she finished her study at Massey University, she has worked in both New Zealand and Australia. Anny knows migration well — having gone through the process of getting a Student visa, Work visa, Permanent Resident visa and Australian citizenship herself, she understands what you are going through and the stress you are under when you try to stay in a strange country.

Anny is a Registered Migration Agent with more than six years of work experience in immigration law, specialising in business and employment related visas for temporary and permanent residence in Australia and New Zealand. She holds current registrations from Australia (MARN: 0960950) and New Zealand (IAA: 200120608). Anny abides by the MARA Code of Conduct.

Anny holds a Masters degrees in Management from Massey University in New Zealand, and she has also completed a Graduate Diploma of Law, and a Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice.

Anny McLeod

Official registrations

In both Australia and New Zealand, relevant regulatory bodies are set up to monitor and supervise migration agents. It is important to ensure that you use a licensed migration agent, as your assurance that you are dealing with a reputable, professional person or company.

Australia — The Office of MARA

In Australia, migration agents must be registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Further details can be found at www.mara.gov.au.

New Zealand — IAA

The Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) was set up in May 2008 to regulate immigration advice both nationally and internationally. Further details can be found at: www.iaa.govt.nz.